Located in Londonderry, NH, Clear Steps Recovery is a short drive away from Boston, the Beach, or the White Mountains. Just minutes from Exit 4 on I-93 but comfortably set back and situated in a private, peaceful environment.
At Clear Steps Recovery, our team of compassionate professionals offers you and your loved ones a unique, health-based, intimate approach, ultimately providing you with a clear pathway to successful, long-term recovery.
Clear Steps Recovery’s Approach to Addiction Treatment
Our goal is to provide a comfortable, safe, nonjudgmental environment that allows people to realize their own innate health. Through this realization, we have watched thousands of people get and stay clean and sober and reclaim their own lives. We know, at Clear Steps Recovery, we are all sitting in the center of perfect psychological well-being, that we all have access to a quieter mind and a more beautiful feeling.
Our job is to point people back towards their own clarity, wisdom, and resilience that exists just under the chaos of their current situation.
- Abstinence from all alcohol and drugs, except those receiving medication-assisted therapy (MAT).
- The opportunity to resolve psychological/emotional conflicts with appropriate therapeutic support
- The incorporation of a Health Realization and a spiritual philosophy
- Encouraging a 12-step fellowship to begin a supportive reintroduction to family and community
- Other Services
At Clear Steps Recovery, we want to build a culture with you that is a true soul-to-soul, open-hearted connection. From this place, this feeling, all other endeavors become easier to navigate and more joyful in nature, and we approach problems with grace and ease. From this feeling, suffering can truly end.
What About Clear Step Recovery’s Services?
We offer a comprehensive suite of services to help you or a loved one break the cycle of addiction and find the road to recovery. We will work with each patient individually to devise a personalized treatment plan.
Case Management Services
Case management /services coordination provides goal-oriented and individualized support focusing on improved client self-sufficiency through assessment, planning, linkages, advocacy, coordination, and monitoring activities. Successful service coordination results in community opportunities and increased independence for the client.
Health realization is a treatment program based on the principle that individuals have an innate capacity for health and well-being. This means that the program is designed to empower individuals to tap into their own inner resources in order to achieve sobriety and recovery. The program is based on the latest research in psychology and addiction recovery.
Some of the benefits of the health realization program include:
- Empowering individuals to harness their own inner resources
- Addressing the underlying causes of addiction
- Offering a non-judgmental and supportive environment
- Creating a customized treatment plan for each individual
- Providing a robust support network